Ercan Airport New International Terminal Under Construction.
Kaner Duty Free has retained global experts to assist in the design and configuration of the new terminal.
London, UK based Hamiltons Architects
- Effective and useful design of the terminal
- Passenger- experience oriented design
Globally recognized consulting giant Accenture’s UK based subsidiary Javelin
- Analytic approach to understanding passenger tendencies at Ercan now
- Scientific approach the new terminal design taking passenger needs and expectations into account
- Optimization of the location and size of the Arrivals, Departure and Last Minute Duty Free Shops
The new International Terminal to be completed by 2019
- Total Terminal Building Area: 128,000 m2
- Arrivals & Departures Passenger Areas: 62,000 m2
- Commercial Areas: 22,000 m2
- Parking Garage: 40,731 m2 (4 storeys)
- 5 million passenger capacity initially
- Expanding to 9 million passengers in the future